Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Glittery Prom Nails

These are the nails I wore to my school ball/prom. I actually did this myself an it went really well with my dress. I wore a white dress with a sparkly sweetheart neckline. Comment below if you want to see the dress and shoes that I wore. I love anything that is sparkly so I love these nails so much. 

I used the Sally Hansen pulled sugar is the shade 260. I applied about 2 coats of this since it is quite sheer but super shimmery! I love it so much.


 Then I applied one coat of revlon sequins which is just a chunky glitter polish. I still haven't found many ways to wear this yet but I love it paired with Sally Hansen pulled sugar!






Please ignore the chip on the ring finger. I took the photo on the day after the ball and with all the crazy dancing my nails got a little chipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment